Friday, January 22, 2010

Hurray for the USCG!




My brother's daughter is stationed out in CA in the United States Coast Guard (USCG) and will soon be stationed back to Seattle, WA.   My niece and her hubby (just married last year!) sent us this cute USCG Teddy Bear, Mug and a "Support Our Troops" magnet for Christmas.  I'm so proud of my niece for serving in the armed forces of our country.  I just wish they lived closer to us but I am thankful that her hubby has his family in Seattle.  


Here's a huge "H.U.R.R.A.Y" for all that serve our great country - U.S.A!  

2 comments:

  1. I agree. I think the Coast Guard does a wonderful job.
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute coast guard bear! My husband is from the Seattle area and retired as a Chief Warrant Officer. Love the US Coast Guard, very cool people!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete