Friday, May 7, 2010

Garden of Flowers


Yippee...it's Show and Tell Friday again!  Start with a colorful flowered demitasse cup and saucer...


Flowers are blooming everywhere...


Add some of my Mother's vintage costume jewelry in rich shades of oranges and aqua...




Match those colors to my Mother's vintage embroidered dresser scarf...


And you have this stunning Garden of Flowers for my Show n' Tell Friday.  

Can you smell the flowers?

Click on Cindy's My Romantic Home Show and Tell Friday to see other fantastic posts (here).  

10 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy,

    What a beautiful teacup!! I love it. I collect teacups too but mine are more to china vintagey teacups. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the detail in the dresser scarf is so pretty...what a pretty table setting! And a lovely tribute to your mother

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos.. reminds me of summer! have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning........
    Happy Mother's Day!
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very romantic and I can definitely scent the flowers. I love the jewelry as well.
    Have a lovely Friday dear Sandy, here it is 40F and raining, not very May like at all...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post! Just lovely. Your blog is wonderful.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely photos you have taken for this post ! Gorgeous
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandy,
    Very pretty and very happy. Love the flowers!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so pretty together! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful. The cup and saucer are lovely and the dresser scarf is gorgeous.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete