Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cottage Pretties

Images Courtesy of Flickr

1. Rag rug, 2. Mesa de luz Luis XV magenta, 3. closeup, 4. Keeping track of the tools, 5. Romantic Chic room with lounge chair., 6. Vintage Fisher Price Bluebird Music Box Crib Toy, 7. The Hooker's Floor 4, 8. Yo-yo puff, ribbon and lace., 9. Rose Curtain Ties


It's Mosaic Monday tomorrow and I'm sharing some beautiful 

shabby cottage

images borrowed from Flickr.

Click on each legend to see the full photo!

Aren't the rag rugs cute!  

Someday I have to try making one of these.

Please join Mary at The Little Red House (here) for more Mosaic Monday!

10 comments:

  1. That little birdie took me way back to my own children growing up. My daughter must've had one because I've been looking at it since I arrived. Sweet mosaic of lovely cottagey things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty pictures that you used to make this mosaic...I like all the colors together and especially the rag rug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour and textures in the mosaic. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely mosaic. I love it. have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rag rugs and that cozy chair. Pretty mosaic. ~ Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Love the colors and the textures. Thanks so much for sharing such loveliness. Karie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandy! Boy did I enjoy your Mickey Mouse Club post. We are so lucky to have grown up in a more innocent time. Your bear in his ears is just cute as can be! Wishing you a great week ahead. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have the cutest blog. Love your header. Your cottage images are all so cute. Try the rug. I've done toothbrush rugs and loved it. Thanks for stopping by my blog. It is nice to meet you and enjoy yours.
    Really loved the Micky Mouse Club post. I never missed those shows. Brought back so many memories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. O, I do like your mosaic, Sandy! It's so happy, and cozy-cottagey. I love the rag rugs, and have always wanted to make one. I think you've inspired me.

    Have a delightful day,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete