Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What's Happening this Fall



Candy Corn and Candles!  

Holy Cow!  

Halloween is more popular than ever and more folks are decorating for Fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving.  

While I like and enjoy the sunny & cooler days of Fall, Christmas still remains my favorite time of the year.

Everything is still green here and humid too which is so strange for September.  



Daisies and pumpkins!  How cute!

We'll be at Ft. Wilderness Campground in Walt Disney World this Halloween so I won't be decorating this year.
I'm so excited about our upcoming trip to Florida.

In celebration of my big milestone 65th birthday this November Hubby is really treating me like a queen and has reserved 16 nights (15 days) at my favorite place to visit - Walt Disney World!   



We're going to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on Halloween night too.  You have to pay extra for this special outing in the Magic Kingdom held on selected nights from 7 PM to Midnight.  This will be our first time going to one of these events.



Cinderella's Castle at Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!

Wow!

Disney puts on the best fireworks EVER!



My Motto!


So true...


Are we there yet?????

   

8 comments:

  1. OOOOH! Make sure to post lots of pictures. I can't imagine a Disney Halloween. Have you ever seen their version of The Headless Horseman (cartoon, narrated by Bing Crosby)? They have a way of making it so spooky, yet so cute at the same time. They're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, I love Disney too, I have been there 4 or 5 times, but it is nearly 20 years since my last visit. I think a lot of the "magic" of Disney is lost on the really little ones......so one visit is just not enough. xo,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! You are never too old to visit Mickey and the gang! Hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My 60th is nearly here...... Hey, it is just a number!!
    Have a Great time!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great post! Bet you'll have a special birthday...I'm about 6 months behind you!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy -- enjoy your time at Disney!! I grew up near Disneyland and although I live far, far away from there now, there is still something very special about all my memories of times spent there :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. How much fun! We went to Disney World for our honeymoon. I would love to go for the Halloween celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was in the US last autumn and wish I could be there this one too....

    ReplyDelete