Saturday, October 1, 2011

PINKalicious!



Love Vera Bradley in p.i.n.k!



I would love to have pink and white closet doors like these!

How hard would it be for a closet company to modify their standard doors and sell designer fronts like these in separate packets? 

What a wonderful way to dress up dull closet doors.  



Oh...I would feel like a queen in a pink chaise lounge chair!

And I love the flowered pink wallpaper!



Ahhh....a beautiful heart locket with a pink bow and flowers.



A fantastic Paris door in pink....



I will order one of these lovely Magpie Flower Bracelets from Neat Pretty Things!

The only hard part is buying just one!




Love that pink framed mirror!




I adored Audrey Hepburn!


Welcome to Beverly's Pink Saturday .  Click on her link to see more PINK!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics..... May I also add October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.... Think Pink!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your pinks, especially the Vera bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow agree with you on the closet door who wouldn't want one like that! The chair too I'd love that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, those are the cutest doors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Saturdays, lots of Pinktastic stuff to see. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pink!

    My Pink is here, hope you can come by and see. Have a great week weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such good taste, Sandy! I love the jewelry. xo,

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE pink! We're staying at a pink cinderblock cabin in the Southern California desert town of 29 Palms this weekend. Everything in this cabin, inside and out, is PINK!
    http://ellenbloom.blogspot.com/2011/10/mighty-fine-in-29.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im mad about pink too.. so so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What gorgeous pic's, I love the rose wall paper in pic #3!!!

    Happy pinky pink Saterday

    ReplyDelete