Saturday, December 10, 2011

Blue, Blue Christmas



A pretty blue bow...




Blue ornaments on a white Christmas tree...



A bright, beautiful BLUE Christmas tree...



A lovely flowered blue & white bedspread...




A stunning blue light display...



A cute, adorable blue-eyed kitty....


A blue and white Christmas font sign...


Merry Christmas in blue to all of you....




And to end the blue Christmas presentation...please enjoy the King singing "Blue Christmas".

(Please go to the bottom of my blog and turn off my music so you can enjoy Elvis)

5 comments:

  1. Love all the blues especially Elvis when he was at the top of his game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Blue Christmas post!! And love Elvis too! I think my favorite Christmas songs by him are this one, Santa Claus is Back in Town, and when he sings Oh Come All Ye Faithful!.. Hope you're enjoying your weekend and this holiday season! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I think ALL colors belong in Christmas! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Blue at Christmastime and that song is perfect. You found some great pins!

    Best Christmas wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always thought the color blue was magical at Christmas. Every year, I try to get at least one roll of wrapping paper in blue, and I also love blue ornaments. Your blue post was beautiful.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete