Saturday, February 25, 2012

Our teeny tiny bathroom

Good afternoon!

The good news - my head cold is a little better this morning. I slept through the night until about 6 AM then I had a two-hour coughing attack - that wasn't very much fun. Poor Hubby i hope it didn't keep him awake.

Of course just as I'm starting to feel a little bit better with my head cold I had a muscle spasm in my side and if you've ever had one you know that they become more sore and painful as time goes by. Thank goodness we travel with a heating pad!

I have to show you our cute, little, teeny, tiny bathroom in our travel van. It functions very well and even has a shower. It's called a "wet bath" because the whole little room becomes the shower. And, yes, we have used it!

However, if the campground has decent showers, we will use those and Ft. Wilderness has great bathhouses.

It's a cooler day here at Walt Disney World. I think I need to get out - so Hubby and I are leaving to take a ride around the campground in our rented golf cart.

Have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Hey .... Whatever it takes. It's sure bette than a tent & a tree!! LOL!!
    Have a Great Day!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your teeny, tiny bathroom and how nice to have one so handy! I do hope you're feeling better - this cold thing going around has been very difficult for those who have it! Have a great day!

    Blessings - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute bathroom. Have fun on the golf cart ride. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy,
    Thanks for stopping by and for your heartfelt thoughts. Love your little camper. We would love to have one too. Lucky you.
    ~~Ahrisha~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get better soon and don't pass that awful cold on to your hubbie.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been looking at floor plans to try and figure out how to fit something like that into our little Tin-Can camper!
    Can it be possible for someone to have 'wet bath' envy?! LOL!!!!

    have tons of fun...get well, so you can enjoy!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete