Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Stumped Again




I can't believe a "simple" dishcloth #12 pattern has me stumped!



I'm on round three (that's right just round three) and I'm trying to figure out how to do this "anchor double crochet" stitch...




Either I will finally figure it out or I will move on to something else. 

 Patience is not usually my thing.



Oh...by the way I meant to share this photo of a Mickey Mouse logo we saw on an RV while driving around Ft. Wilderness (Walt Disney World, Florida). 

 Isn't it cute?




Yes...I.will try to keep calm! 

 Back to that darn stitch...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments:

  1. Good luck Sandy, you will figure it out. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with that darn stitch! Cute Mickey Mouse logo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonder if it is an error in the pattern and not you? Have you asked on Ravelry if anyone has figured it out?
    Great logo, I've got a Mickey Mouse Annual bought by my Great Aunt Lucy in 1951.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't say that I've ever heard of a dc anchor stitch... is it like a post stitch (think that is what it is called) anyway... like the mickey logo and love the keep calm carry yarn!
    so clever.

    ~Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your crochet project. The Mickey Mouse logo is so sweet. My girls can't get enough of Disney.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful stitch! Did you puzzle it through? I hate being stumped! And on new patterns, I am often JUST THAT!...STUMPED! I've been puzzling through a new baby sweater pattern this week and there's been a fair share of ripping and muttering and spewing of bad words! It's still not done. Each piece has been a challenge. I think it's partially the way the pattern is written as it leaves room for a lot of questions. I hope you figure out your stitch...I can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I started the same pattern yesterday and am just as stumped. Have been searching and searching the internet for clearer instructions and found your blog! It's such a pretty pattern. I'll keep checking back to see if you have succeeded in a decryption & will share if I have any luck. Love the Mickey!

    ReplyDelete