Monday, August 27, 2012

Born To Shop

As long as it's not grocery shopping, I love to shop.

Friday we drove to Malvern, PA to visit Wolfe's Brass and Decorative Hardware to look at new entrance door locks and handles for the Pella front door, sidelights and storm door we recently ordered.


This is a fantastic store!


I had picked out a brass door handle/lock fixture on their website that caught my eye before our visit.

 They had a large selection to choose from but my favorite turned out to be the one I liked on their website. 

 I wanted to have a lifetime solid brass finish. 

 Pella suggested we do not buy any brass handles/locks from the big box stores as the quality for those products isn't as good (i.e., internal parts of plastic rather than solid brass) as ones at specialty stores.


I loved all the glass door and cabinet knobs they had displayed.


This one is stunning!

I love the black in the glass.


I think one of these would be beautiful on any of our doors.


I love bunnies! 

 Aren't these bunny book ends just sweet as can be?


These aren't glass... but I do have some fancy cabinet knobs I used in my kitchen. 

 Two turtle ones on our kitchen island...


And two bunnies on the cabinet above our stove.

So should I buy those daring bunny bookends?

OK...I must stop thinking about them and concentrate on the reason we visited the store in the first place. 

Focus on choosing an entrance door fixture Sandra!

(Source:  Pinterest)
But I want it all !


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. So that's what was in that huge box? A new door! Very nice hardware. I believe a change of hardware can make an old door or even old cabinets look new. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, the huge box was my new sewing cabinet and cutting table. The new Pella door won't be installed for six to eight weeks. It's on order.

      Delete