Friday, October 25, 2013

Orange and More Orange Decor

Let's bring out more ORANGE...



Real orangey Fall leaves....



Or not so real orangey leaves in my Thanksgiving Turkey fabric border...


Ty mini Beanie Babies with touches of orange...


Halloween plates with lots of orange...


I was tickled when I found these cute mugs at our grocery store this morning.  

Both mugs match the black cat and pumpkin wall plate above!


A Happy Halloween felt letter sign in orange, green and purple...

Our ghost use to hang on our front door with magnets but we don't have a steel front door anymore!


And I updated my home-made chalk board sign in orange and green!

It's looking more like Halloween at Teacup Lane!

My funny for the day:


And lastly I can't forget...the greatest pumpkin of all...

and the brightest ORANGE...


Mickey Mouse Pumpkin!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy!
    As usual Teacup Lane is looking wonderful!
    I especially love the beautiful turkey :)))
    And I will remember to get up because my "tea" needs me! Ha!
    Have a lovely weekend in your sweet home,
    Danette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your touches of orange! Especially the last one, getting ready for anther Disney adventure! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. All looking good Sandy. Has Thanksgiving come and gone ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fun to add a bit of orange decor at this time of year! :-)

    ReplyDelete