Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pretty in Pink Study


First four rounds almost done on my throw, "Pink Delight".   


I have one more "Framed Flower" to crochet because my first one is slightly smaller in size. 


Then I have six "Nine Patch Granny" squares left to weave in the ends.  


What to do with the fifth round?  

I may use the "Refreshing" square design in either Watermelon or Soft Pink or maybe a combination of both colors for the next round.

I'm not sure how many rounds I will do yet. 

It depends on the size - I want it to be a lap size throw.  


I'm not joining as I go.  

I plan on sewing the squares together at the end and then add an edging.  

I found a tutorial on a new joining method that I may try.  

I'll share that information later if I use it.  


How do you think I'm doing?

I think it's a fairly good imitation of my inspiration Quilt Square.  


I know I should be decluttering and cleaning up our family room in preparation for hosting BUNCO next week.   

But...it's more fun crocheting!



Have a lovely weekend!

7 comments:

  1. WoW ! Lovely.. and very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are doing great. Looks fabulous already. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors, especially the pops of that blue. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy,
    Beautiful squares. I love your machine embroidery projects too.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be a great baby afghan. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Śliczne sa te kwadraciki , całośc będzie wyglądać przepieknie ! , pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty in deed!
    I love the tidy little groups of nine granny squares.
    This is going to be a treasure :)
    Have a happy day!
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete